Cutting Machine Operator
Available Shifts :
1st & 2nd
1st – 6am-4pm Mon-Thurs + 7am-3pm Fri-Sat
2nd – 4pm-2am, Mon-Thurs + 3pm-11pm Fri-Sat
Rotating 3 day weekends off
Job duties for a cutting operator include:
- Assembles dies and stripping units for orders to be die cut.
- Breaks down dies and stripping units for completed orders.
- Aerates loads and positions those loads of stock in press.
- Reads order jacket to determine quantity and type of material to be cut, and dies to be used, to proper design specification.
- Examines cut pieces for conformance to die line or approved sample.
- Sets guides to specified length as indicated by ruler.
- Sets up and Operates the die cutting machine.
- Performs quality checks during run such as folding cartons to determine the accuracy of machine operation.
- Performs machine maintenance as set out in Preventive Maintenance work instructions.
- We have a $2/hour shift differential for 2nd shift after full time hire