Sheeter Operator/ Assistant
Available Shifts :
3rd shift but must train on 1st
1st: 6am-4pm Mon-Thurs (7am-3pm Fri-Sat OT as needed)
3rd: 11p-7a Monday- Fri (Sat OT as needed)
Job duties for a sheeter operator include:
- Learn and perform mechanical requirements of set-up and maintenance of a large format Sheeter.
- Read and interpret order jack instructions to select the correct roll of paperboard for the job.
- Must have strong math skills and high attention to detail.
- Ability to stand for 10 hours a day.
- Lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to read and understand written instructions
- Able to operate clamp truck as needed.
- We have a $2/hour shift differential for 2nd shift after full time hire