The Chipboard Box: A Classic Packaging Solution
What is a Chipboard Box?
Chipboard, or paperboard, is a material that is generally made from reclaimed paper stock. It is lightweight and similar to cardboard. Chipboard boxes are both rigid and flexible, which makes them easier to fold, cut, and shape than boxes made out of corrugated cardboard.
How are Chipboard Boxes Used?
Chipboard boxes are easy to shape and manipulate, which makes them ideal for consumer product packaging. Their versatility has made them a popular packaging choice for food, pharmaceuticals, and everything in between.
What are the Benefits of Chipboard Boxes?
- Eco-friendly: Chipboard boxes are made from sustainable materials, unlike plastic alternatives. Using chipboard boxes for your packaging needs is a great way to go green.
- Countless Design Options: Chipboard boxes can be printed on directly. This allows graphics and product information to be easily included on packaging without the addition of secondary labels. Chipboard boxes can help your product stand out from the competition with engaging graphic design.
Why Choose Carton Service?
A Broad Range of Expertise
At Carton Service, we maintain expertise in a variety of functions related to chipboard box production, including:
- UV printing
- UV coating production
- In-line vision systems
- Operating system procedures
- Specialty carton converting applications such as:
- Security tags
- Milk and foil stock converting
- Direct contact food carton production
In House Creative Services Team
Our complete Creative Services Team provides a wide array of services conveniently located under one roof, including:
- Graphic design
- Packaging structure layouts
- Packaging structure mockups
Family Owned, Customer Focused
We are a family-owned company with decades of experience and strong values.
- We have been producing high quality chipboard boxes since 1926.
- We pride ourselves on our responsive customer service.
- We are dedicated to being environmentally conscious.
- We offer creative, flexible packaging solutions to fit our customers’ unique needs
If you want to learn more about chipboard boxes and how they can meet your packaging needs, contact us today.
Competitively serving small-to-large quantity runs, Carton Service maintains expertise in: UV printing and UV coating production, in-line vision systems, quality operating system procedures, and specialty carton converting applications such as security tags, milk and foil stock converting, embossing and direct contact food carton production.
In addition, Carton Service has a complete Creative Services Team to provide in house design and packaging structure layouts and mockups. All services are conveniently under one roof for better control of customer supply chains, quality, competitiveness and responsiveness. You can be sure that your “chipboard box” project receives all the care and attention it needs to succeed.